Wim

There's a lot I don't know about Syracuse aside from it being probably big and having something to do with the Eerie Canal. Not that I'm saying my knowledge is flourishing or my experience with New England is something vast and well-cultured. All I'm saying is: the new sounds we got from Syracuse are sounding great.
“Humming Collection” from Wim, contains steady strums of guitars and short, sweet nautically themed pieces. Each song runs through the beauties of harmonized arpeggios, a resonating piano laid over vocalized chants, and instruments (perhaps) used as metaphors for the song's intentions. It all brings the shades of blues and greens of every sea straight your ears. If your a fan of turning the lights low and laying back on the couch – pick this album up, asap.

Download Humming Collection

Buy at Already Dead Tapes