HXDK

This recording documents a period of my life when I was experiencing the grief of losing family and friends - those who had passed away, and also those with whom my personal relationships that had deteriorated beyond repair. My inability to deal with these losses manifested itself in depression, anger, frustration and destructive behavior towards myself and others until there came a time when I realized I could either continue to let it ruin my life or channel it into something constructive by being creative with the only thing that brought me a small semblance of joy at the time (and continues to do so to this day) - making sound - and hopefully through that process be able to exorcise those demons by metaphorically burning the bridges that connected me to that state of mind and to ultimately make it possible to "let go", move on and not look back...

Download The Letting Go